Gotta admit, it's been a while since I've posted on here. And you'd think from the looks of it, that it was mid-January. And yet, it's not even Halloween. Not sure where this surprise snow fall came from but I'm loving it. I'll admit, I'm also loving it because I have no where to go today so I can sit back and enjoy it. I also have to admit that I'm sitting here, wondering if I need to be the good Mommy and go pick my kids up from school...or if I should let them walk home. Last time I went up to get them because it was raining cats & dogs and they literally RAN AWAY from me because they WANTED TO WALK in it! I was pi$$ed and swore I'd never pick them up ever again. Told them so too. Had Thing 2 in tears. (Isn't it amazing, the power we have? : ) But I digress...unexpected snowfall today...still wet snow falling from the sky and blanketing the earth. What should I do???
UPDATE: Well, I did, in fact, wake up Thing 3 from his deep slumber so I could be the Good Mom and drive up to the school to pick up Things 1 & 2....lo and behold, what did I hear? "MOM! Why couldn't we walk?????"
I can't win.
No comments:
Post a Comment