Sunday, November 2, 2008

trick or treat!

Friday, Halloween Day, was long and filled with lots of running around. And me, all the while, running all around dressed like a cat. Complete with ears, tail AND make-up! The looks I got in Wegman's...actually, it was kind of fun. When else can you paint your face and accessorize with fur and get away with it? : )

There were parades, parties, prepping for trick or treaters...Cousins S & N came to T or T with us for the first time. Despite the strong stench of raw sewage that seemed to permeate the neighborhood, we had a real nice time. Even if Cousin S wasn't used to the hills! The kids got lots of candy and had fun running around with each other. Missed Thing 1, though, as this was her first year T or T-ing at a friend's. She had fun too...I just wish I had some pictures of her. Hard to believe the kids are getting so big. Seems like just yesterday that Halloween consisted of G & I pushing her around in a stroller to 3 or 4 houses. Then we'd eat all her candy. Well, some things never change... : )





No comments: