Monday, March 23, 2009

why blog?

Wow, has it ReAlLy been ThAt long since I last BlOgGeD?

I knew it had been a while, but wow...though I think a few friends and family members might have been able to tell me the last post date. Some of you have been on me for weeks (months!) now to update.

I don't even know where to begin. Though I'm fairly certain I'm not going to go back to November 4th and fill you in on ALL that has happened since! The past is past...and quite frankly, I don't think I'd even remember much! Blame it on the three kids....

So if I'm going to get "back into this," what am I going to write? How am I going to write? What "voice" am I going to use? What audience am I trying to capture?

Why do people read blogs? Why do people read blogs of people they don't even know? Why do people read mY blog?

As for now, I'm not sure about the answers to any of these questions....but I promise I will be back...

1 comment:

Double Trouble said...

Yay, good to see you back! Take a pic of your sale pile and blog about that!