OK, this one goes out to Shaniqua Williams-Fonda (not her real name, but she knows who she is!)
All I have to say is: Do you NOT remember back to your hair "incident" of 1997? The morning of my wedding when you decided it might be a good idea to go and get your hair bleached, I mean highlighted? Not that it looked bad in any way. After the initial shock, it was quite lovely.
Really, who am I to be talking? I guess we could fast forward to the afternoon of your wedding. Church doors open. Who could it be? Why, certainly, look everyone, it's Marge Simpson!
Anyway, my point is (did I have one?) maybe we shouldn't make extreme follicular decisions right before big moments/events. Though, if we didn't, then what fun stories would we have to share?
(I won't post any pics if you won't! : )
Monday, March 31, 2008
It's Only Hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Under no circumstances should you post pictures of my granny white and terribly styled hair. And I will respond in kind by keeping your bee hive off the web - deal?
Deal.
Post a Comment