UPDATE:
Well, we went out today, sans pull-ups, wearing only "big boy" undies and pants. I have to bite the bullet at some point, right? Two accidents later I was ready to throw in the towel and go back to diapers! He's going to get this, right? He won't be going to college in his Mater Pull-ups, right? I'm just so ready to be done with Huggies and Pampers! One day at a time...we'll see what tomorrow brings....
OK, so it's only been 10 minutes or so since my last post...but guess what???
Gage got his Easter chocolate! I was so proud of him, I gave him 2!!!
It's a big deal in our house right now.
Now if we can do this on a regular basis....
And I just want everyone to notice, I spared you the visuals.
2 comments:
Yeah! Way to go Thing 3! Love, Miss Jo Ann
He will get it but in the meantime it sure is frustrating and messy! Sounds like he is on his way! Every kid is different but I swear by the basket of wrapped $ store goodies... kept in his sight but just out of reach. My kids loved (and still do) a good bribe!
Post a Comment