Last week, Kim & Matt came to visit for the day. We had a nice lunch, spent time catching up with great friends, while the older kids had a blast playing together, as usual. (I wish I had video footage of the "performances" they gave! Who knew Jake and Thing 3 were such great dancers?!) I have pictures of all of us for nearly every Christmas past. It's so nice to look back and see how much the kids (and families) have grown. Unfortunately, (and I didn't remember this til later that evening), I didn't take any pictures of our families this year (except a few of the girls). I'm so disappointed I forgot! Maybe we'll get together in January and I can "fake" it for the Christmas album.
We don't get together as often as we'd like and I vow that we'll try to do so more in the upcoming year. You guys are more like family than friends to us! Merry Christmas!
Here are some shots I DID remember to get of the girls...Kelsey & Kate... We thought it'd be funny to "freak Matt" out a bit, by adding another babe to the mix! Eerie, isn't it? Imagine what the girls were thinking? : )
Monday, December 31, 2007
Family beyond blood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment