OK, I am SO not the creative or computer-savvy one in the family. That would be my husband. However, after being extremely impressed with the blog of a friend (great job, A!), I figured I'd give it a try. Who knows where this will lead...Well, I guess to get started, here's some of our family, taken yesterday at our new favorite restaurant, Rainforest Cafe in AC. We ate there with J9 & her crew. The kids love all the animals and the rain, every 15 minutes or so. We love the food and the fact that it's not real quiet in there (so, amazingly, you don't hear our noise-bots the entire time!) And don't get me started on the gift shop....for whatever reason, I feel the need to spend even more money in there before we leave! We now have new "dishes" with Cha-Cha, Bamba, Rio & Tuki!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment