This week, J9 and I (and the kids, of course!) headed back to the beach for what's most likely the last time this summer (so sad)....We had another great time and got to visit with the Milligans, our "southern" cousins! We hung out with them on the beach in Sea Isle one night. The kids had a blast, running around with their kites, in the dark. The glow sticks were a great idea, Monique! I'm sure I would have lost Thing 3 without one!!
After inviting ourselves back for breakfast Thursday (!!), we enjoyed a delicious meal and got to visit with them once again. The food was so yummy; potatoes (thanks, Bill! I know you had to get up early!), eggs, bacon (2 kinds!), sticky buns, donuts, fruit salads and, of course, scrapple! Thank you all!
It was wonderful seeing everyone and we hope it's not another year before we see you all again! Remember there's always room for you in PA if you're ever traveling northbound!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Visiting with Cousins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment