Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crazy Days

Is everyone's life this crazy this time of year??? Between all the papers that need to be signed and returned the next day or my child won't be able to get Tylenol, the fundraisers that have started off with a bang (KidStuff books, wrapping paper & chocolate, Oh My!), or the nightly homework (some of which I'm starting to not understand...and we're only talking third grade here!), I feel like my head's going to spin off! The rush in the morning to get up, get myself ready (c'mon now, shower in the AM? Right?!), feed the kids (do pop tarts count as breakfast?), brush the teeth, brush the hair, make the lunches (do you know how hard this is when one of your children won't eat anything resembling a sandwich? I've gotten very creative...), bags packed and out the door in time for school! (Whew, was that a run-on sentence? Hey, at least I'm not being graded anymore!)

So did I have a point? I forget...

Probably just that I feel bad that my blog is falling behind. A stress I've put on myself. So more will come soon, with pictures, I promise! Some fun ones too...Little Man's first day of school, his third birthday party, G in the tub...just kidding! (Did I scare you Mom? : )

Here's to another fun-filled morning!

No comments: