Sunday, September 23, 2007

HSM

For those of you who can't for-the-life-of-you figure out what this blog's title means, then this video will be nothing more than a cute video of my little man.

For those who know that those three letters stand for the wildly-popular Disney mania sweeping the nation (and beyond, I'm sure!) known as High School Musical, this here is a video of Thing 3, singing "Getcha Head in the Game", whilst trying to also mimic the dance number!

He is only three (newly three, I might add) and completely addicted to both High School Musical 1 & 2! We listen to the soundtracks and watch the movies at least once a day. And he sings every word (note I never said clearly)....The movies combine two of his most favorite things in the world: basketball and singing!

Who knows, maybe we'll see him on the next America's Got Talent! : )


No comments: