The title of this blog should almost be Curious George Goes to School!
Thing 3 has wanted to go to school ever since he's watched Thing 1 & Thing 2 head off to school each day. OK, so that's only been about a week or so but regardless...he keeps asking when he's going to school and that day finally came! He started preschool back on September 10th, 2 days a week, for 2 hours a day. Not much but just enough for a little guy his age.
The first two classes were shortened and I stayed with him the first day. Just enough to ease them into their new routines. The second week, it was full speed ahead! I dropped him off and quickly said goodbye. (I was actually a little sadder than I thought I'd be...my baby's growing up...) But the two hours flew by and his teachers said he did great! Every day I pick him up, he tells me, "Mommy, THAT FUN!" I know he's enjoying it...
Above, some pictures from the first day of school...
No comments:
Post a Comment