Sunday, February 24, 2008

Makes a Mom Proud

A little late, but we finally had a mini-Birthday celebration for Uncle Do. The kids made cards, which are getting more bizarre every year. But the thought's there. I think.


Anyway, Happy 35th!



After blowing out his candles on the Birthday Brownie, it was time to open his gift. Look, ma! Just what I always wanted! JK! We were trying to find something fun to diguise the gift card. The kids thought this Beverage Helmet was, I quote, Awesome! Now they all want one for themselves. Of course, we let everyone have a turn. (I can only imagine the germs that were spread...)

C'mon, Uncle Do, you go first. Give it a try....
You look like you've done this before...

Maybe we should have rinsed the dust out of the contraption first...
I had to get this on film, especially after seeing Anita's posting the other day with her proud mom moment. Looks like we may need to home school these two! Toga Toga Toga!

No comments: