Sunday, January 27, 2008

Soon, I promise, Soon!

No, I have NOT fallen off the face of the Earth. I've just been really busy. Or is it lazy? And it's not like I don't have anything to post. Cause I do. Actually, I have quite a few posts I could put up. But that might be the problem. I'm feeling overwhelmed...like making sure I get everything up and in the proper order...

January's been a busy month with birthdays to celebrate, parties to throw, antibiotics to purchase and squirt down little clenching throats. Oh,did I mention the double ear infection that Thing 3 had and we didn't even know?? Is that delinquent on our part or just not dramatic enough on his??

Anyway, we all seem to be on our way to recovery (from aforementioned partying and illnesses). I promise I will blog soon!

Big day tomorrow! It's Thing 2's 7th Birthday!! More blogging fodder!